- Natural & Renewable Material – Our wipes are made of responsibly harvested wood pulp from Scandinavian forests and are thus fully biodegradable. We also use natural ingredients extracted directly from plants, instead of creating them synthetically.
- All of our products are 100% GMO free.
- Extra Thick & Soft – We’ve updated our wipes to be both thicker and softer. This is both for functional reasons – you won’t need more than one wipe per change – and comfort reasons. Babies love the feeling of a soft wipe too!
- Chlorine & Fragrance Free – Naty wipes are 100% totally chlorine free and contain no alcohol, parabens, phalates or artificial fragrance whatsoever – just another way we have reduced the amount of harmful chemicals coming into contact with your baby’s skin.
- OK biobased – Our “OK biobased” certificate, issued by Vincotte, is an acknowledgement of our use of renewable materials.
- Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI), NSF – NSF International is one of the largest certification organizations in North America and has been testing and certifying products for safety, health and the environment for 67 years.
- FSC – This label means that all the wood for the pulp used in our products is responsibly harvested and is sourced with stringent FSC certification requirements.